ED drugs (Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, etc.) are used to treat problems associated with potency, especially when it’s difficult for a man to achieve and maintain an erection. However, you cannot take such medications without control – you should do it correctly. This article will teach you how can you make your ED drug work better.
9 Tips for Best Results from Your ED Drug
- Consult a doctor. It is very important to consult a specialist in this regard, so as not to accidentally harm yourself with this preparation. Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any medications so that your doctor can determine if you will tolerate ED pills. Tell your doctor about all the medications, including the herbal preparations, that you are currently taking;
- Take a pill 30-60 minutes before sex. ED drugs are most effective when taken in advance – 30-60 minutes before sexual intercourse since it may take much time for active substances to prepare the body for the upcoming sexual intercourse. However, there are cases when the pills were taken 4 hours before intercourse and everything was fine;
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage. It is important because ED tablets have many side effects. The dosage is calculated individually and only by a doctor. Do not self-medicate. In most cases, the standard dosage is 1pill. In some cases, it can be a ½ pill or even 2 pills;
- Be sexually aroused. Viagra, Levitra and Cialis do not enhance sexual desire. They act upon the natural occurrence of an erection. Their effect is based only on increasing the blood flow to the cavernous body of the penis;
- Do not take tablets more than once a day. Taking the medication more than once a day is not recommended, especially if the dose is high;
- Eat lean meat before taking the tablet. The fatter the meat, the slower the medicine acts. Do not load the stomach and avoid fatty foods, in particular, red meat, fried foods, etc.;
- Do not hurry! If the action of the tablet does not occur as quickly as it was promised – do not panic. Most likely, the drug will begin to act 10-20 minutes later than you planned. How to fix the situation and what to do? Talk to the woman about something interesting, get distracted and time will fly by very quickly. You can also stretch the time of foreplay, any woman will be glad of it;
- Give up bad habits. If you want your ED drug to work on your body better, do not forget about a balanced diet and avoiding alcohol and smoking. Bad habits have a negative effect on male potency and reduce it;
- Watch out for side effects. You should know which side effects can be caused by ED pills. Some men have mild or moderately pronounced side effects after taking the remedy for erectile dysfunction – they are not dangerous and do not require a doctor’s consultation. This is only a signal from the body that it makes sense either to reduce the dose or stop using the medicine. These side effects include redness and heat in the neck and face, headache, nasal congestion, memory problems, pain in the upper abdomen or back. BUT you need to seek medical attention immediately if you experience severe side effects, such as long (more than 4 hours) or painful erection, vision loss, chest pain, irregular heartbeat, swelling of the palms, ankles and feet, nausea or malaise.